Eco Heating & Air Solutions, Inc is happy to answer your questions and provide the expert indoor air quality services you need to have confidence in the health of your home. No pressure. No upselling. We offer professional, personalized strategies to resolve your specific concerns and achieve sustainable improvement. We encourage you to get in touch at (844) 340-7380. We offer free in-home consultations with our qualified specialists anywhere in Oak Ridge, TN and surrounding areas.
Reliable Indoor Air Quality Services
Sales, installation, maintenance, and repairs of a comprehensive range of indoor air quality add-ons are available from Eco Heating & Air Solutions, Inc. Let us tell you about the latest innovations in air quality technology and help you determine the perfect fit for your home. We combine in-field experience with up-to-date knowledge to develop a whole-home plan of action and keep your IAQ accessories working to expectations.
For air quality system installations, trust in Eco Heating & Air Solutions, Inc!
Whether for an older home or a new construction build, indoor air quality is a priority and typically requires proactive measures. While a tightly sealed thermal envelope is necessary for the sake of energy efficiency, the lack of natural ventilation creates problems. Contaminants are trapped inside and continually circulated. The air may become overly dry, sticky, stale, or musty. Customizing our approach to the situation, Eco Heating & Air Solutions, Inc is your opportunity to elevate the health, hygiene, and enjoyment of the living space. We offer convenient scheduling throughout Oak Ridge, Clinton, Jamestown, Oliver Springs, Dunlap, and Whitwell, TN.
Some of our many options include:
- Air filtration works to trap pollutants far too small for the human eye to detect, such as dust, bacteria, dander, pollen, VOCs, and more.
- Carbon monoxide detectors alert you to dangerous levels of this colorless, odorless, and poisonous gas.
- Humidifiers positively impact the whole home, introducing vital moisture and achieving perfect comfort at lower thermostat settings.
- UV lights are silent and very low in maintenance yet deadly for mold, bacteria, viruses, mildew, and algae that otherwise thrives in the dark, moist environment of the HVAC system.
- Ventilators introduce fresh air into the home all year round, combating unpleasant smells and getting rid of harmful contaminants without energy waste.
- Zoning includes independent thermostats for personalized adjustment of temperature and air quality in specific levels or rooms of the home.